A busy summer for NeoDynamics included attendance at the largest German breast cancer congress and a sales meeting to prepare for the remaining part of 2022.
The Autumn will also be a busy period for the team at NeoDynamics with lots of key activities taking place, including attendance at several key congresses such as EUSOBI and BSBR as well as delivering on some important milestones;
- We will scale the introduction of NeoNavia through our pilot scheme, enabling centres to gain first-hand experience of the system before committing to long term use.
- COMPULSE study (UK) recruitment is gathering momentum as more sites come online and we plan to have all 15 sites live and recruiting through the fall.
- The German registry will begin to capture valuable Real World Clinical data which will further improve our understanding of the benefits of NeoNavia.
- Further afield we continue to plan commercial activities in anticipation for a positive FDA in the USA, expected sometime this fall.
- Read about NeoDynamics attendance at the 41st Annual Congress of the German Society of Senolog
- Sales conference Hamburg
- Half year report
NEODYNAMICS AT GERMAN BREAST CANCER CONGRESS
The 41st Annual Congress of the German Society of Senolog, the largest and most impactful breast cancer congress in the DACH region, was held in Stuttgart in June. Our DACH Team attended the congress where NeoDynamics also participated in the conference with a sales booth, Professor Marc Thill presented an update on the PULSE study and we were very happy to see that #NeoNavia found its way into several presentations at the educational sessions.
Renate Reiss, country manager for the DACH region, expressed “It is great that the most important breast cancer congress in Germany is back as a live event. We could showcase NeoNavia hands-on at our booth and pick up new German and Swiss leads that we will follow up on. We strengthened relationships with key opinion leaders and are especially excited that NeoNavia found its way into several presentations at the educational sessions. We’re gaining traction.”
SALES CONFERENCE IN HAMBURG
At the end of August, NeoDynamics held a sales conference in Hamburg. It was a very inspiring and motivating few days for the team and a chance for us to convene after the summer in preparation for a busy fall.
HALF YEAR SUMMARY
Q2 was a busy period, engaging customers in demonstrations and gaining agreements to initial pilots.
Feedback remains that clinicians are excited to start using NeoNavia as part of their regular routine in clinics. This will enable clinicians to evaluate the impact of adopting NeoNavia as their go-to biopsy system. With eagerly awaited product enhancements made, we are ready to start delivery of our CorePulse and VacuPulse needles, meaning, alongside FlexiPulse, centres will have the chance to utilise the complete system by the end of the year.
At the end of September NeoDynamics will be present at two meetings with Gynecologists and the congress of the Swiss and Austrian Society of Senology in Innsbruck, Austria. Read more of that in our next Newsletter as well as an update re status of FDA file and plans for the US market.
Anna Eriksrud, CEO