Join us for some socially distanced fall fun! A winner will recieve a gift card to a local business.
STEAM Scavenger Hunt for all ages
- Find two pieces of public art in Flagstaff using the map and take a picture.
- Solve as many problems as you can at a community garden that matches your experience and age level. Type out your answer, It’s okay if it is not correct, just try your best. There is also a problem set at the entrance of Buffalo Park.
- Identify two plants using Inaturalist. The photos must be taken in Flagstaff to be automatically added to the Inaturalist STEM City Project. Submit to us your inaturalist username.
- Identify a volcano or volcanic rock and take a picture. (you don't need to know what type)
- Decode the binary message and type your answer.
To submit your Scavenger Hunt findings fill out this google form. If you are unable to submit files to the form please email us at email@example.com.
Partial Submissions are accepted. We also ask that you share your public art photos with us on social media but it is not required.