|PQRS 2016 Update Webinar
Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS is a Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) reporting program that uses a combination of incentive payments and negative payment adjustments to promote reporting of quality information by eligible professionals (EPs). Join HomeTown Health and GA-HITEC for a Health IT Lunch-N-Learn as Adrienne Mims, MD MPH, Vice President & Chief Medical Officer for Alliant GMCF, the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization for Georgia provides information on the program - and answers your questions. Understand how to participate in the program
- Describe the alignment of the Clinical Quality measure requirements for 2016 with other reporting programs
- Relate the revised submission deadline and which reporting method it applies to
- Understand the penalties and how to avoid them
Learning Outcomes Conditions:
- Attend webinar/view recording in its entirety within 30 days.
- Pass online quiz with 80% or better.
- Complete webinar evaluation.
0.1 IACET CEU credit offered/1 credit hour offered
Suggested audience: Practice Managers, Quality Managers/Directors, Billing Managers, Compliance Officers, Clinical Directors, CFOs, BOMs
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this webinar, please contact Sherri Ackerman at firstname.lastname@example.org
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Minimum technological requirements: click Online Course Tech Requirements
HomeTown Health, LLC, 3280 Cherry Oak Lane, Cumming, Georgia 30041