Has “Saving Money” found its way onto your list of New Year’s resolutions? If so, we’ve got some great ideas that just might help you tackle that hurdle in the new year.
At Smithville, we’re big fans of the Smart Home movement because smart home devices are a great way to help save money, cut down on energy costs, and keep homeowners connected to their home. We’ve put together a short list of smart devices and tips that can help lower energy costs, protect your home, reduce waste, and help your budget.
Smart Home Tips
Learn how you can take advantage of professional smart home installation and monitoring for as low as $34.95 per month.
- A smart thermostat can help you save more than 20% in heating and cooling costs by learning your activity and schedule to handle your comfort and temperature settings more efficiently.
- Professional Smart Home Monitoring not only helps protect your home and family from the threats of fire, carbon monoxide, and break-ins but can also help you save as much as 25% on your home insurance premiums.
- Smart plugs and lights can be used to more efficiently manage your energy consumption and help you lower your energy bills.
- A smart leak detector can alert you when a leak occurs so you can act quickly to prevent significant water damage to your property.
- A professionally installed smart home system from Smithville helps you control all your energy, comfort, security, and safety needs and keeps you connected to your home from one convenient mobile app.
Give us a call at (800) 742-4084. We’d love to hear from you. Happy New Year!