PREMIERE CHARITIES NEWSLETTER - SEPTEMBER 2020 ~ Serving Humanity, One Meal at a Time ~
The Serve continues during COVID-19 per CDC guidelines.
During this difficult time of the COVID-19 pandemic, Premiere Charities Inc. (PCI) has been assisting needy individuals throughout the community via the following activities:
* PCI has continued weekly to Serve Food to 150 - 200 individuals in need here in Wilmington.
* PCI has implemented modified approaches to continue programs via Serving existing social service entities such as - Sojourner's Place, Sunday Breakfast Mission, YWCA, and a street location close to the Wilmington train station.
* PCI extends its thanks to Chef Neal for providing gourmet meals that include a main entrée, dessert, fruit, water, etc.
* PCI has supported APNA GHAR INTERNATIONAL PROJECT via donations equivalent to one week of supplies of basic items to nearly 4,000 indigent people.
* PCI extends its heartfelt gratitude to the Gurudwara of Delaware Temple for donating delicious meals to needy individuals throughout 2020. Special thanks to Rupam Arora, Inderjit Singh, & the entire Volunteer Team of the Gurudwara.
*PCI extends special thanks to Dylan Benus who has been consistently Volunteering with Team A for the Serve.
* PCI extends special thanks to Sigrid Kunz & Eric Kunz for their dedicated and continued service.
If you are interested in coming back to the Serve, please contact your Team Leader via the email address you have:
Team A, Vinny Kripalu
Team B, Ron Davis
PLEASE TAKE SPECIAL NOTICE OF THE FOLLOWING:
* PCI's new website is under development. Until the new website is launched, please go to premierecharities.com to make donations.
* The 2020 Gala was postponed due to the pandemic.
* A contractor is currently working with PCI Board members to determine how PCI can grow further in assisting individuals, groups, and families. If anyone has suggestions, please send an email to: email@example.com
* PCI has been contacted by the University of Delaware to place business/marketing students for special projects. Students will be given INNOVATIVE CHALLENGES by Amy Pollock, CHALLENGE LEAD for this group.