CALL FOR STALLHOLDERS
29 October / 26 November / 17 & 18 December
We're back with a bumper-pack of Art Junky markets this autumn, taking place at Brighton Open Market and Phoenix Brighton! Art Junky showcases unique and affordable art, beautiful crafts, fashion, jewellery, homeware, vintage, bric-a-brac, music and much much more! A not-for-profit event, we offer affordable selling opportunities for artists, makers and traders, and are a fundraiser for charitable arts organisation Phoenix Brighton.
We're calling all artists, makers, collectors and junk hoarders with unique and interesting pieces to sell at these special events!
ART JUNKY at THE OPEN MARKET
Saturdays 29 October and 26 November 2016, 10am - 5pm
Following two successful events at BOM last year, we're returning to sell our wares in this large and popular market space on the flourishing London Road!
Spaces cost £40.00 per stall per day. This includes a sturdy Open Market stall table measuring aprox 6 x 2.5ft.
Please note: Each stallholder must have their own Public Liability Insurance. You can get this as part of a-n membership.
ART JUNKY at PHOENIX BRIGHTON
Saturday 17 & Sunday 18 December 2016, 11am - 5pm
A special, extra Chritsmassy Art Junky! Shoppers will be able to buy those last minute special gifts for the holidays. Our Art Junky Cafe will be selling seasonal treats, fun stuff for kids and a Christmas DJ with a twist!
Spaces for one day cost £20.00 each.
Spaces for the full weekend cost £35.00 each (with overnight storage)
If you need to hire a table we have 6ft trestle tables for a flat fee of £10.00 each (for one day or for a full weekend).
How to book your stall
Every stallholder request must include the following details in an email to Clare on firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus, for AJ at Brighton Open Market:
- Which event and day/s you'd ideally like to book
- All stallholders’ full names.
- What kind of things you’ll be selling on the day
- Send us any images of your work or a link to your website, that we can put on our website/facebook page to advertise the event.
- How you’ll be travelling on the day (car/bus/foot etc - note there is no all-day parking at either venue, only drop-off & collection).
Plus, for AJ at Phoenix Brighton
- Any special requirements, i.e: if you need a socket (please note there are no wall displays).
- Details of your Public Liability Insurance
- Whether you need to hire a table (approx 6ft x 2ft)
- Any special requirements, i.e: If you want to display work on a wall or if you need a socket.
- If you need a specific arrival time (between 9am and 11am Saturday or 10am-11am Sunday) so we can arrange arrival times as easily as possible.
Please don’t send your payment until we have confirmed your booking, which will include details of how you can pay via bank transfer, cash or cheque.
Please note: payment must be received within the deadline outlined in our confirmation of your stall booking. If no payment has been received at that point your stall booking may become available to those on the waiting list.
We always expect a large demand so please don’t leave your application til the last minute. Once we are fully booked, any requests will go on the waiting list in case of cancellations.
Please note Clare is not based in the Phoenix Brighton Office and so it is better to email - she will respond to you as quickly as possible. If you call the office on 01273 603700, they will pass the message onto Clare.
In the meantime, feel free to share the dates with friends, family and colleagues – it’s one for the diary!! Join us on the Phoenix Facebook page for updates and to share!
Best wishes and we look forward to seeing you there!