The new website provides detailed information about the Guild and allows us to integrate membership, class registration and other functions online on our own platform.
Everyone needs to take the following actions ASAP...
To ensure that membership data and newsletter subscription is properly transitioned to our new platform, please do the following as soon as possible:
A few words of fair warning...
- If you are a current Guild member, activate your membership profile by requesting a password reset link. Follow the screen instructions to set your password.
- Log in to the new website by entering your email address and password. Once logged in, your name will appear at the top left of the website. Click on your name and select "edit profile" to complete your profile with all missing information. Current membership data is required for class registration and participation in all Guild activities, so be sure to update your profile right away.
- If you are not already a Guild member but wish to join, visit the new website to complete our membership application and pay your membership fee online. The Guild now offers several membership levels, so be sure to choose the level that is best for you. Your password and profile will be created during the application process.
- Resubscribe to our newsletter by completing the subscription form. The old mailing list will be retired effective August 22, 2022, so resubscription is necessary to continue to receive news from the Guild.
- The new website will not permit class or workshop registration unless your membership is paid up and in good standing.
- This is the final message from this mailing list so future messages will be sent only to those who resubscribe.
Fall class registration is coming up soon! Class spots are always in high demand, so get ready now by resubscribing to the newsletter and ensuring that your membership is current.