Welcome to 2017! How can we be of assistance to you?
A new year, a new beginning, thinking how can we be of assistance to our referrers and clients - often starting the year with all those jobs there was no time for at the end of the previous year. So at Happy Feet Pedorthics we can offer our referrers:
- some shoe samples to show your patients “good for you footwear.”
- some cards and referral pads to assist your referrals to us
- an invitation for you to come to our Moonee Ponds and/or other clinics or, for us to come to you to update you on the services and products we can offer your patients.
- we are available to speak at professional meetings about our services and products
- a request for referrers to send us your cards so we can refer back to you. Our clients are always asking where can I go? Our policy is to give the name / cards of a minimum of 3 referrers to follow up on, in deciding who is best for the their needs. So the invitation is for there for us to help you
For our clients we can assist you:
- by working to our best to have your footwear available to you ASAP following ordering
- by providing the opportunity of a home visit program from our Moonee Ponds Clinic
- by providing an opportunity for your fitting and assessment at one of our regional clinics at Wodonga, Wagga, or Wonthaggi in the Bass Coast region of Victoria
- by providing advice on maximizing your health benefits if you have cover for medical footwear
- by providing advice regarding government funding for footwear, including the NDIS program, DVA, along with TAC and Work Cover claims
- by be available to speak with consumer / interest groups about their special health interest area and footwear - diabetes, arthritis, CMT, lymphoedema - to name a few.
Check our Opening Hours and Clinic Dates