The fast pace of the digital world can leave your online presence looking like it’s been put through the wringer. Not only can it look unprofessional, but it can also be a huge security risk too.
If the foundations are not set up correctly (and 99.99999% of businesses are not) it could have security implications and if we’re looking long term, it could potentially negatively impact the sale of your business one day.
This session will cover:
- Review your presence on the mainstream platforms
- Securing your accounts
- Connecting all of your Facebook and Instagram assets through Facebook Business Manager
- An overview of Facebook Business Manager
- Understanding Facebook pixels and how they work
- Things to be careful of when it comes to security
- How to install a Facebook pixel (this is used to track your website visitors and retarget them through Facebook and Instagram Ads)
- The importance of two-factor authentication
Google My Business
Just about EVERY business should have one and at the end of this workshop, you will understand why.
- Who should have one?
- Why is it so important?
- Are you in control? Do you have access?
- Is it set up completely and correctly?
- How to manage your Google My Business page
- Who sees it?
- When do I pay for advertising and ‘what’ do I pay for?
- How to gain powerful (and super helpful) insights from your listing
PREPARATION FOR ATTENDEES:
Please note: If attendees don’t have access to their website OR cPanel, we can send an email to their developer and/or host with instructions to follow.
Ring Seamus on 0410 609 267 if you have any issues
- Access to website
- Access to cPanel
- Login details to all Facebook and Instagram profiles
- Admin access to their Facebook page
- Login for their Google accounts (preferably the one attached to their Google My Business listing. If they don’t know which one it is, we can do a little bit of research on the day to gain access however best if it is ready beforehand).