Des Moines Tango Valentine's Day Dinner and Dance
An exquisite Argentine dinner prepared by a local culinary master, live tango music, and dancing at one of the best venues in Des Moines on the most romantic night of the year.
Join us for a unique Valentine's Day celebration of Argentine Tango at the Renaissance Des Moines Savery Hotel in downtown Des Moines. The evening will include:
- Three course meal of fine Argentine cuisine
- A special presentation by the in-house sous chef
- Live tango music by the Des Moines Tango Trio
- Introductory tango lesson from 6-7 p.m.
- Dance performances
- Raffle prizes, including a Marriott hotel room, private dance lessons, free milonga passes to our next event, wine and other treats.
- Special guest speakers from our group of Iowa dancers on topics of tango history and personal dancing stories
- And of course, open dancing for all tangueros following dinner
This event should be our best yet, and we look forward to having you join us to share the beauty of tango with the wider Des Moines community.
WHEN: Saturday, February 14, 2015
WHERE: Renaissance Des Moines Savery Hotel (401 Locust Street, Des Moines, IA)
TIME: 6:00 PM until 11:00 PM
HOW MUCH: $35 (dinner and dance)
RESERVATION: 515-365-7237 (if you need a room at the Renaissance Des Moines Savery Hotel, ask about the special tango rates)
DRESS CODE: Dress to impress
INQUIRIES: Please email email@example.com