At the beginning of the year, I declared that 2020 was going to be "the best year yet". Some may argue that I was really off on my declaration; but I still hold that 2020 is a great year. Have we all faced something that (frankly) none of us saw coming? Indeed. Are we faced with a once in a lifetime, once every 100 years kind of obstacle? Yes! But I firmly believe that, even amidst all of the adversity that 2020 is bringing with the public health crisis, social and racial injustice, natural and other disasters, and more, that 2020 has many lessons that, if we allow them, we can learn from.
So, I pose to you this question - What lessons have you learned in this time of pandemic? Below are a few things I've learned.
Lessons that 2020 has Taught Me So Far
- Food grown in my garden just tastes better.
- Quality time doesn't always mean you are in the same room with the other person.
- We are stronger and more generous than we realize.
- Sound, music, and vibration are way more powerful than I ever knew.
- LOVE is always the answer.
- There is no better way to spend your free time than being in nature.
In the coming months, as a way of adapting to the current climate, I will continue to bring to you online offerings. Many of these offerings are open to anyone and offered free of charge (heartfelt donations, gratefully accepted). Other offerings are made for a monetary exchange to support the operations of 7 Notes Natural Health. Please read on for all of the information about everything that is coming up.
As always, I am grateful to be your massage therapist, sound therapist, or natural health consultant. Stay safe. In health and wellness ~ r