On Table // Collection // Delivery // To Room
The Goodeats platform is more versatile than ever. It's really useful to help maintain and promote social distancing in the short term, but in the long term will help you increase order volumes, increase spend per head and allow you complete flexibility of your in-store menus in real time.
If you have already set up your Goodeats stores we can get it ready for table ordering in minutes!
How it can benefit your business
- Customers can order at table or anywhere in your venue for collection or drop off
- Customers scan a QR code with their camera, no need for any downloads
- Customise for each location
- Custom menus can be adjusted in real time
- Paying takes seconds via card or apple pay
- Orders are sent straight to your EPOS complete with a drop off or collection point
- Sophisticated management system with greater control
- Coupon, voucher, promotion, loyalty and stock control - all in one place
- Flexible fulfilment slots with order capacity - never get too many orders at once
- Flexible service fee and tips feature
- Sophisticated and slick pre-ordering
- Go further with our integrated loyalty app, customised for your store
- Free set up
- Transparent and fair fees:
Transaction rate for in-store ordering is 2.4% + 20p for existing EPOS Customers (normally 2.7% + 20p) and 5% for Click & Collect and Delivery via Goodeats. This includes all card transactions fees, including charges for refund charges. Contact us for high volume rates.
A note regarding transaction rates.
Platforms such as Goodeats which process mobile payments on a mobile device requires an e-commerce transaction type. It is not possible to use traditional merchant services within the Goodeats platform as they do not offer e-commerce payments. E-commerce payments require higher level of security and compliance (like post code matches) compared to in person card payments and the wholesale buy rate is significantly more a normal interchange fee.