Alumni needed for volleyball pep bands
As the Pitt Volleyball team has gotten better, the Pitt Band has been asked to play at more games. There are a few games that will be difficult for students to do, and so the Athletic Department is hoping to pull together alumni bands to cover. Call time would be an hour before each game. You would wear your regular Alumni Band uniform and we would supply folders and can supply instruments. You will even be treated to some delicious pizza after the game! We hope you can help us out; volleyball is a fun time!
- Friday, August 24 v. Butler – 12:30pm
- Friday, August 24 v. Cal Poly – 7:00pm
- Saturday, August 25 v. Pepperdine – 7:00pm
- Friday, September 7 v. Kennesaw State – 10:30am
- Saturday, September 8 v. Washington – 2:00pm
- Wednesday, November 21 v. Georgia Tech – 7:00pm
If you're interested in filling in for any or all of these games, sign up using this form! Dr. Townsend will send reminders as the games get closer.
We really hope you can help the band out. Playing and cheering for our ACC Champs is a great time!
Treasurer and Interim Communications Chair, Pitt Band Alumni Council