Get set to Launch your career with the Learning Enrichment Foundation’s Youth Employment Program!
This unique opportunity provides you with a chance to upgrade your skills, tap into potential networking opportunities, and prepare yourself for your first employment experience! By enrolling, you will:
- Receive health & safety training along with PPE required for your job
- Get in-depth customer service training
- Grow your knowledge about social media and job search training
- Gain up to 20 weeks of work placement
- Get Financial support for training, childcare and transportation (*if required)
- Be between the ages of 15 and 30
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or persons who have been granted refugee status in Canada
- OR legally entitled to work in Ontario
- OR in need of assistance to overcome employment barriers.
We’d love to see you there! Please contact Ann (416-760-2800) to begin the registration process or click the button below to register online.