Beginning in April, we will distribute food boxes on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month from 10 am - 2 pm. This is in addition to our Monday through Friday distribution.
- No ID or documentation required.
- Drive up or walk up and pick up food boxes.
- Selection varies daily. As available, food boxes include fresh produce, canned and boxed goods, bread, meat, dairy products, milk and personal care items.
- While supplies last, CFAP Farm to Families food boxes are also available for pick up.
- TEFAP is NOT available for box pick up.
Food Box Hours
Mon, Tue and Fri: 12:00 - 3:45 pm
Wed: 12:00 - 5:45 pm
Thu: 10:00 am - 3:45 pm
1st and 3rd Sat: 10 am - 2 pm (Box pick up only. The pantry is closed on Saturdays.)
Health Clinic Reopens in April
We’ve teamed up with the Red Rocks Community College Physician Assistant Program to provide FREE basic medical care for uninsured adults. Visit the Community Table Health Clinic to receive the same care a family doctor would provide.
Want to know more?Click hereto watch a video about the health clinic.
5:30 - 8:00 pm
1st and 3rd Wednesdays of every month
* For adults only (18+) who do not have medical insurance. * Appointments are required to receive care.
* People experiencing homelessness are welcome to use the clinic.
* No documentation or residency requirements.
For more information or to schedule an appointment contact Bernadette at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-437-6389.
Need Tax Help?
FREE tax preparation assistance is available for families making less than $57,000 or single filers making less than $35,000.
Our shelves are stocked with fresh produce, meat, dairy products, canned goods, bread and personal care items and we’ve taken all CDC precautions to keep you safe.
* Shop in person and choose your food.
* Volunteers are available to answer questions.
* Only ONE shopper per family is allowed in the building. No children, please. For safety, the Children’s Waiting Area remains closed.
* TEFAP is available when shopping in the pantry. * New to pantry shopping? Please bring a piece of mail dated within the last 30 days and a photo ID.