Dear Parents & Caregivers
Kia ora whanau ma
End of Year
1. Friday 11th December: farewell assembly for Mrs. Kewene-Edwards at 11.45am in the hall.
2. Monday 14th December: helpers morning tea 10.30am in the hall.
3. Monday 14th December: Y6 shared dinner 5-7pm in the hall.
4. Tuesday 15th December: prize-giving assembly 11am-12.30pm in the hall for senior classes and H1 only, followed by a free sausage sizzle for all children provided by the PTA. Whanau of Year 6 leavers invited.
5. Tuesday 15th December: children (except Y6) will visit their new classes for next year.
6. Tuesday 15th December: end of year reports will be handed out to parents; senior classes after prize giving and then after school Tuesday. From Wednesday they will be available at the school office and if they are not collected they will be posted. Reports are checked carefully for errors but some mistakes do sneak through. If you notice an error return the report to the school to correct.
7. Tuesday 15th December: TRM whanau hui 5.30pm in the hall.
8. Wednesday 16th December: the annual talent quest will be held in the hall from 9.30am to 12.30pm. This is a fun event open to the parents and caregivers. Children are allowed to go home at lunchtime. Please check your child out directly with the classroom teacher. After school care will be provided for a gold coin donation from 12.30-3.00pm for those children who cannot be collected at 12.30pm. Please notify Shelley on 027 787 2931 to book your child in. Normal after school care will be available from 3-5.30pm.
Holiday Office Hours:
The school office will close on Wednesday 16th December at 1pm. The office will reopen on Monday 18th January 2021 until 3pm each day.
Messages can be left on the school answer phone.
If there is an emergency during the holidays and you need to contact a school staff member, please email email@example.com or leave a message on the school answer phone.
End of Year Amnesty:
As we near the end of the year, please have a good search for school sports uniforms, library books, readers, and journals at home and return to school.
Many thanks to all of the parents/caregivers who were able to help at our trip to Moana Pool last week. The children had a great time and these trips don’t go ahead without your wonderful support.
Thanks from all the staff.