ACT NOW: Tell your candidates what you hope the next UK government will do
CUFI has listed 12 principles that we would like the next UK government to implement. They range from combatting ALL forms of anti-Semitism in the UK to recognising Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
If you are eligible to vote, we invite you to take this opportunity to email your candidates asking for their thoughts on the 12 principles and which ones they can commit to. Even if your candidates cannot pledge to all 12, it is important for them to know where you stand and it is crucial that members of the next Parliament hear the voice of pro-Israel supporters across the UK. They need your vote and with this election determining the future course of Britain, it is essential that our nation stands with Israel.
Please take a few moments to email candidates in your constituency using the automated email at the button below.
Important note: The IBA platform that we are using may not include all candidates in your constituency due to email list availability (MPs use personal addresses and not their parliamentary ones during an election). If a candidate you wish to email is not listed, please copy and paste the text of the email (see below) into a separate email.
I would like to raise with you two important issues ahead of the forthcoming election that I am sure you will be required to address if elected into Parliament on 12 December. One of these issues is the very concerning rise of anti-Semitism in the UK and the second is Britain’s relationship with its closest ally in the Middle East, Israel.
I agree with the 12 principles that Christians United for Israel (CUFI) have set out that state what they would like the next Government to implement. I would welcome your thoughts on these 12 points and appreciate you kindly letting me know those which you feel able to commit to.
The UK-Israel 12 principles are as follows:
1. Recognise Jerusalem as Israel’s capital
2. Combat anti-Semitism in all its forms
3. Strengthen the UK-Israel relationship post-Brexit
4. End the UK’s involvement in the Iran Deal
5. Affirm Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights
6. Support Israel’s right to defend itself
7. Stop British tax-payers’ money from funding Palestinian terror
8. Defend Israel at the United Nations
9. Reject all boycotts of Israel
10. Protect Britain’s Jewish community
11. Build the National Holocaust Memorial in Westminster
12. Prevent support for Hamas, Hezbollah and other terror groups in the UK
These issues are very important to me and will be a determining factor on how I cast my vote.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Help CUFI share the truth
CUFI could not do what we do without your help— together we can positively influence the future of Britain and strengthen her relationship with the nation of Israel.